Imagine sitting in front of your computer watching as your Dom logs into your PayPal account and sends Himself whatever the fuck He wants. He’s in full control of your computer…you’ve allowed for remote access, so He doesn’t need to worry about asking you to do anything…He now has the ability completely control your computer Himself. He starts by sending himself $50. You’re rock hard watching all of this transpire on your screen. Then you watch as He types the next amount…$100. Before you realize it, that cash is in His account. Your cock is rock hard…leaking. You watch helplessly as your Dom literally send himself payment after payment. Once He’s done getting the cash He wants, you notice that He starts going through your folders…seeing what content is inside. You wonder what He will do next. The answer: Whatever the fuck He wants!
Remote access drainings are very popular in Findom. Apps like Team Viewer, RemotePC, LogMeIn, etc., are great tools for this type of session. Here’s how it typically works:
- Sub provides details on how the Dom can connect via remote access (each program does it slightly differently).
- Sub opens various programs on his systems (e.g. CashApp, PayPal, Amazon, etc.) so the Dom, once logged in, can begin to send Himself cash tributes, gift cards, etc.
- Sub sits there and watches the Dom do whatever He pleases. Typically the sub is rock hard, leaking, and edging at this point.
- Often the Dom will also connect via Skype so the sub can hear Him laughing as He takes whatever the fuck He wants. Generous Doms will occasionally let the sub jerk off as he watches all of his cash disappear into the Dom’s account.
- To end the session, the proper thing for the sub to do is ask permission to sever the remote access connection. This is done once the Dom feels satisfied with what He’s taken.
Remote access sessions aren’t for everyone. They typically occur between a Dom and sub when there is a great deal of trust built. Doms who do it will know how to push their sub’s limits without scaring them away. The trick is to take just enough to keep them coming back for more!
Good luck and enjoy!